Needing A Place To Stay
- Reserve America
- Harvest Hosts
- Ultimate Campgrounds Map
- Free Campsites
- National Forest Locator Map
- Escapees RV Site Locator (Must be a member of the Escapees Club)
- BLM (Bureau of Land Management) Sites
- Big Rig Resorts (For RV's over 35 feet)
- Passport America Campgrounds
- RV Park Reviews
- RVWithMe (RV Park Owners and Private Land Owners offering to host RV'ers)
- Boondockers Welcome
- RV Trip Wizard (Requires Subscription)
- Get There Dry (Avoid the rain during your trip)
- Flattest Route Possible (For those of you not wanting to encounter steep grades on your trip)
- How to stay in 70 degree weather year round (Two choices, a 9,000 mile road trip or a 13,000 mile road trip)
- Road trip across the U.S. that stops at every landmark in each state.
- Low clearance and bridge info across the U.S.
Doctor & Vet Resources
Banfield Pet Hospital - Highly recommended as they are located in Petsmart's which are usually located in every major city across the U.S.. They have the ability to keep your pets records on file and can be viewed in any of their locations.
TeleDoc - Telephone and/or internet access to doctors for basic diagnosis & prescriptions.
RV'er Insurance - Various health plans specifically tailored to the RV lifestyle.
Coolworks - Jobs in great places.
WorkAmpers - The original resource of jobs for RV's since 1987.